Old English Postgraduate Translation Group
Old English Translation Group
The OETG has been running for years at King's: in that time we've translated some of the best (and least-known!) poetry and prose in Old English. We are open to ALL students, undergraduates, MA, and PhD. We always try and be ambitious with our translations, although we often get so side-tracked we end up discussing only a few lines each session!
We meet every other Tuesday, 13.00-14.00 in VWB 7.05.
- Tuesday 11 October, 13.00-14.00
- Tuesday 25 October, 13.00-14.00
- Tuesday 8 November, 13.00-14.00
- Tuesday 22 November, 13.00-14.00
- Tuesday 6 December, 13.00-14.00
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the group mailing list for details about texts and rooms.