Mrs Marie Berry
Academic Services Manager (Humanities)
Tel +44 (0)20 7848 1077
Address Room S8.06
King’s College London
London WC2R 2LS
- leading the departmental professional services teams for these departments
- leading innovation in the administration of teaching and research
- leading the harmonization of systems, processes and procedures across these departments
- responsible for the monitoring of all budgets across these departments
- responsible for the administration and coordination of the suite of programmes and modules offered by these departments
Research Process Group
Education and Professional Background
Marie Berry graduated with a BSc in Economics and Politics from The Open University in 2000 and went on to take an MA in Democracy, Politics and Governance at Royal Holloway University of London, graduating in 2006.
After working in the casino and banking industries she started her career in university administration in the Research Development & Support Office at the University of Bath. She then went on to spend four years in the Registry at Royal Holloway University of London, before returning to The University of Bath to work in the department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology.
She started at King's as the Senior Administrative Officer for the Department of History, the Menzies Centre for Australian Studies and the Department of Portuguese & Brazilian Studies, before taking up her current post as Academic Services Manager (Humanities) on 1 September 2010.