Show/hide main menu


king's residencesthe majority of king's residences are close to our teaching campuses

Ewen Henderson Court

Intercollegiate Halls

Full-time King’s students can apply for a place in one of the University of London intercollegiate halls, which offer a valuable opportunity to mix with students from other Colleges of the University.

Ewen Henderson Court - external

current vacancies

Have a look at the 'Latest News' page for information on current availability and applying for the Mid-session Waiting List.
Students outside tube stop

private rented housing

Most students will live in privately rented accommodation at some time during their studies and this provides a great opportunity to gain experience of living in London.


how to apply

If you are offered a place on one of our programmes you will be sent details of how to apply using the online facility.

Student on computer

fees, regulations & forms

Accommodation Services receives a high volume of enquiries and you should find that many of the answers to your questions can be found in our publications and on the website.



Upon receipt of your accommodation offer you will need to read the information in this section and print and return documents as appropriate. It is important that you adhere to the acceptance of offer date as notified on your offer letter.

Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions Accessibility Recruitment News Centre Contact us

© 2014 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454