Guy's Campus is home to:
Close to London Bridge on the South Bank of the River Thames, next to Guy's Hospital, this is an increasingly fashionable area, with many bars, restaurants, markets and creative businesses.
- London Bridge station/tube (one-minute walk)
- two halls of residence, Great Dover Street Apartments and Wolfson House
- Hay's Galleria, shopping mall
- Borough Market, one of the oldest fruit and vegetable markets in London
- Southwark Cathedral
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Tate Modern, a contemporary art gallery.
Experience a virtual tour of three of the King’s campuses. Prospective students may also wish to visit and tour the campuses.
Find the location of Guy's Campus on Google Maps and plan your journey.