Using King's CareerConnect
King's CareerConnect is a brand new service brought to you by King's Careers & Employability and is designed to help you make the most of the opportunities and career services that we offer.
Using King's CareerConnect allows you to:
- set alerts and reminders for new jobs and events according to your personal preferences and career goals
- book up for one-to-one careers advice sessions and reserve places at one of our careers seminars, employer presentations and professional development workshops
- search for part-time work, placements and professional level graduate career opportunities with employers who have specifically targeted King's students and graduates (this is a brand new system so the volume of opportunities will grow steadily)
Logging in for the first time
When you log in for the first time you will be asked to complete a short profile of your career interests and preferences for receiving alerts and notifications from King's Careers & Employability. This only takes two to three minutes and helps us ensure that you only get details of the jobs, events and careers information which are of most relevance to you. You can reset your preferences at any time.
You will also have the option to sign up for vacancy alerts from a separate service called TARGETjobs.
If you are a student, log in using your standard single sign on credentials:
King's Career Connect login for students
Are you a recent graduate of King's College (i.e. completed within the last two years?). Then you need to complete a short registration form to gain access to CareerConnect:
Graduate registration for King's CareerConnect
King's College member of staff
University staff can also access CareerConnect by completing a simple registration form. You will be able to view upcoming careers events and jobs and placements vacancy information.
Having a problem accessing King's CareerConnect?
If you have enrolled for a course at King's you should be able to access CareerConnect as described above. If you definitely have enrolled and are still experiencing issues please let us know so that we can investigate it for you.
When you contact us, please try to include:
- a screenshot image of any error messages you receive when trying to access CareerConnect
- the web browser that you are using (eg Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox etc)
- where you are trying to access CareerConnect (ie on campus, in a student residence or off site)
- whether you have experienced any problems with other King's website which require your single sign on (eg KEATS).
King's CareerConnect and your personal data
Do you have a question about how your personal data is used in King's CareerConnect? Find out more here.