Get in touch
Do you want to work with King's?
If you would like to find out more about how you can collaborate with King's, click on one of the following links:
- To hire an academic as a consultant or speak to someone about how your organisation could partner with us on a research project, contact the partnerships team
- If you want to contact the Contracts team, click here for details.
- To commission a clinical trial, contact the Clinical Trials Office
- To use our cutting-edge research facilities and equipment, please go to our Core Facilities pages.
- If you are interested in investing in:
- To work with King's on a public engagement project, get in touch with Culture at King's
- To speak to someone about our Executive Education and Professional Development offer, contact a member of the Professional & Executive Education team.
- If you are interested in working with King's thriving community of start-ups and entrepreneurs, contact the Entrepreneurship Institute.
- To donate an internship or work experience, contact the Careers Service.
- If you are a journalist and would like to find a subject-area expert, try browsing our Directory of Experts.
- If you like to use one of our historic venues in the heart of London, contact King's venues.
Or if you are looking to apply for work at King's College London, please visit our recruitment pages.
Looking for support?
If you are a King’s staff member or student, click below for contact details for the relevant support team:
Developing a Proposal
Managing and Delivering your Research
Research Student & Staff Development
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you can't find the information or contact details you need, just send us an email and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.