Open Access in the King's Research Portal
The King’s Research Portal serves as the College’s Open Access Repository, making accessible the full text of research publications and other outputs, including the theses of our research graduates
- Full text documents available in the King’s Research Portal are indicated with a paperclip icon.
- Links to Open Access articles on publishers’ websites or in other repositories are also provided.
- Not all records will have full text documents or links to free full text, but DOIs will be provided, where available, providing links to articles on publishers' web sites, which will be accessible if you or your institution has a subscription or if they are Open Access in the journal.
- Digital versions of theses by King’s research students are added to the Portal as they are awarded, unless embargoed for a year or two.
- Digitised copies of over 1000 King’s theses from earlier years are also available
- You can search for theses from a section of the Research outputs pages.
Copyright and moral rights for the publications made available in King’s Research Portal are retained by the authors and/or other copyright owners and it is a condition of accessing publications in King's Research Portal that users recognise and abide by the legal requirements associated with these rights.'
- Users may download and print one copy of any publication from King’s Research Portal for the purpose of private study or research.
- You may not further distribute the material or use it for any profit-making activity or commercial gain
- You may freely distribute the URL identifying the publication in King’s Research Portal
If you believe that any material held in King’s Research Portal breaches copyright, please contact us providing details, and we will remove access to the work and investigate your claim.
Further information on Open Access at King's