The Pre-Award Section:
- provides staff and staff-related costs (space costs, fec costs etc) for research proposals
- approves all funding applications prior to submission
- accepts grants awarded on behalf of the College
- drafts and negotiates legal terms for funding
- negotiates collaboration/consortium agreements
- signs research contracts on behalf of the College
If you are external to the College and wish to discuss a potential contract, please contact Ellie Bertram, Head of Pre-Award, and she will put you in touch with the right person in her team. Alternatively, if you are considering applying for funding, please see the Applying for Funding webpage.
If you are a member of staff applying for external research funding, please see our internal pages which have information on Preparing a Proposal, Costing and Pricing a Proposal and contact details for Team Members.