The Pre-Award team:
- provides staff and staff-related costs (space costs, fec costs etc) for research proposals
- approves all funding applications prior to submission
- accepts grants awarded on behalf of King's College London
- drafts and negotiates legal terms for funding
- negotiates collaboration/consortium agreements
- signs research contracts on behalf of King's College London
If you are external to King's and wish to discuss a potential contract, please contact Paul Labbett, Director of Research Grants & Contracts, and he will put you in touch with the right person in the team. Alternatively, if you are considering applying for funding, please see the Applying for Funding webpage.
If you are a member of staff applying for external research funding, please see our internal pages which have information on Preparing a Proposal, Costing and Pricing a Proposal and contact details for Team Members.