The Institute of Psychiatry is a postgraduate research and teaching institution devoted to the understanding and treatment of mental disorders and related disorders of the brain.
Unfortunately the Institute of Psychiatry is not able to respond to individual medical queries. If you are at all concerned about your health or the health of a friend or relative we advise you to contact your doctor.
• For advice or mental health information, please click here.
• For press and media enquiries, please contact the press office.
• For postgraduate taught/research programmes, admissions enquiries and international student support, please see the Prospective students page.
• For the Dean and Director of Administration's Office, please see the School office page.
• For Research and development queries, please see the R & D contact details.
• To contact individual researchers, see Research staff profiles A-Z or search via IoP departmental pages, where further information can be found in each department's people and/or research section.
Main Address and Phone Number
Institute of Psychiatry,
King's College London
16 De Crespigny Park
London SE5 8AF
T: 0207 848 0002
Access for people with disabilities