Integrating Mental & Physical healthcare: Research, Training & Services
Integrating Mental & Physical healthcare: Research, Training & Services (IMPARTS) is an initiative funded by King’s Health Partners to integrate mental and physical healthcare in research, training and clinical services at Guy’s, St Thomas’s and King’s College Hospitals, as well as South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
Find out more in our IMPARTS video below:
The overall goal of IMPARTS is to improve mental healthcare provision within medical settings across KHP.
The IMPARTS package for physical healthcare settings is designed to support clinical teams in providing timely, tailored, evidence-based care to patients presenting at King’s Health Partner’s acute trusts.
The package has five components:
1) An informatics system that facilitates routine collection of patient-reported outcomes, with real-time feedback to guide clinical care
2) Development of mental health care pathways for patients identified via the informatics system
3) Training in core mental health skills for physical healthcare teams, alongside ongoing support and supervision from a mental health specialist
4) A portfolio of bespoke self-help materials tailored to specific patient groups
5) A research database to facilitate research through the routine collection of patient reported outcomes in medical settings.
To view a demonstration version of the screening system, please click on the following link:
To log in:
Enter the dummy Hospital Number: N123456
First Name initial: A
Last Name initial: P