IT provides core IT infrastructure and application services in support of teaching and learning, research and administration across the College. A wide range of applications and services are delivered and supported by central and campus-based teams working in collaboration with other College colleagues.
IT also manages the portfolio of projects which comprise the College’s strategic IT investment programme (the Collaborative Campus) to deliver new and enhanced technology-based services in support of the Colleges strategic goals.
The support portfolio includes:
- Computing, data storage, network and wireless infrastructure
- College enterprise applications and business systems
- The College website and portal services
- Research and learning systems
- Audio visual and video-conferencing services
- Campus-based desktop support services
- Telephone services
- Student computing facilities and service