Browser does not support script.
- About your handbooks- Contacts in the Department- Office hours- Support and advice- Study skills & support (link to NMS handbook)- Harassment, bullying & expected behaviour (link to NMS handbook)- Your feedback to the Department- How to become a student rep- Complaints procedure- National surveys- Health & Safety- Student Society: MathSoc- Careers and employability- Prizes and bursaries (internal webpage)- NMS Study Hub (internal webpage)
- Term dates- Returning students- Communication - how we contact you- Timetables
- Module descriptions/information- Regulations- Programme extras- Changing your programme- Study abroad opportunities
- Attendance- Communication skills- Nature of classes- Additional tutorial support (UG students) - Timetables- Coursework- KEATS (E-learning)- Teaching Awards- Lecture capture
- FAQs about Exams - Quick guide to assessments- Assessment methods- Plagiarism & other forms of cheating- Exam paper rubric- Personalised Examination Provisions- Deadline extension requests & missed assessments (mitigating circumstances)- Exam results- How your work is marked- Reassessment and progression rules- Assessment feedback- Past exam papers (internal webpage)- Mark moderation
- Travel and conferences- Tutorial teaching- Training- Complaints procedure- Faculty Handbook
© 2017 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454