Browser does not support script.
- About your handbook- Key contacts in the Department- Office hours- Support and advice- Study skills and support (link to NMS handbook)- Health & safety- Harassment, bullying & expected behaviour (link to NMS handbook)- Your feedback to the Department- How to become a student representative- Student Society (Maxwell Society) - Careers and employability- Things to remember- Complaints procedure- Prizes and bursaries (link)
- Key dates- Returning students- Communication- Timetables
- Module descriptions/information- Regulations- Programme extras- Students from outside King's
- Nature of classes- Tutorials/drop-in tutorial support- Coursework- KEATS (E-learning)- Student voice (module feedback, SSLC)- Lecture capture
- Quick guide to assessments- Assessment methods- Plagiarism & other forms of cheating- Exam/module registration and exam timetable- Personalised examination provisions - Deadline extension requests & missed assessments (mitigating circumstances)- Exam results- How your work is marked- Assessment feedback- Failure, resits and progression rules
- The Department- Key stages & assessment requirements- Funding opportunities- Attendance & absence- Travel, conferences and expenses- Tutorial teaching - Seminars
© 2017 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454