ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
General entry advice
All of the following requirements must be met by applicants:
Qualification and employment status
- A dental qualification acceptable to the College.
- Employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.
Access to facilities and equipment
- Adequate clinical facilities and access to patients requiring treatment relevant to your subject area.
- Approved video equipment, as part of the monitoring process (advice on this will be given in the first Intensive Face-to-Face course).
- Access to an appropriate dental library.
- USB headset with a microphone (or separate headphones and microphone).
- Internet connection - broadband is preferable. Ideally with minimum speeds of 2Mbps down and 3Mbps up.
- A wired internet connection is preferable, so if you have wireless internet access, you may need to be able to connect your computer by cable to maintain a high-quality connection during tutorials.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Popup windows must be enabled.
For EU/international students (where eligible) there is additional country-specific information within our international students section