Advanced General Dental Practice is for dental practitioners to enhance their clinical and academic skills for professional development, expanding on BDS level knowledge. This programme will also provide great support and guidance for dentists who plan to take FFGDP, MJDF, MFDS, MFD and ORE examinations.
- Dentistry at Kings is a renowned centre of international excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of teaching dentistry through a blended learning approach with over 20 years experience.
- Face to face training in year one and two to learn and adopt latest techniques.
- Programme structure allows you to continue working in practice while studying your degree at your own pace.
- Delivered by a team of academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Contributes towards continuing professional development (CPD).
- Opportunity to network with other Distance Learning students.
London open evenings
A sample of the course is available in the Taster.
Find out when Kings are visiting your country
Dr Shihab Romeed
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
Two or three years (January 2013 start).
Study at home using flexible learning materials, as well as compulsory attendance at an intensive face-to-face course in years one and two in the UK.
It is expected that graduates will continue in general dental practice, community (salaried) dental services or hospitals offering a high standard of clinical dental care with increased competence. Graduates may also use the programme to enter independent practice.
Year of entry 2013