An innovative programme offering dental practitioners with the necessary skills and knowledge to provide high quality functional dental restorations with optimal aesthetic value. Focused on providing dental care where there is a clinical need to restore oral health and function, the course also covers cosmetic and facial techniques.
The face to face training is taking place in either London or Sydney.
- Renowned centre of international excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of teaching dentistry through a blended learning approach, with over 20 years experience.
- Face to face training in years one and two to learn and adopt latest techniques.
- Delivered by a team of academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Contributes towards continuing professional development (CPD).
- Opportunity to network with other Distance Learning students.
A sample of the course is available in the Taster
London open evenings
Find out when King's is visiting your country
Prof Brian Millar & Dr Subir Banerji
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
Three years (January 2014 start).
Study at home using flexible learning materials, as well as compulsory attendance at an intensive face-to-face course in years one, two and three in the UK or Sydney, Australia.
It is expected that graduates will continue in general practice offering a higher standard of clinical care with an increased confidence and ability. They might also use the programme to enter independent practice.
Year of entry 2013