Analytical Science for Industry provides a thorough grounding in all aspects of separation science and mass spectrometry plus a three-month internship. Modules include: Principles of Analytical Science; Advanced Separation Science; Advanced Mass Spectrometry; Novel & Emerging Technologies; and Research Project. Leads to PhD study, laboratory-based research or other science-related careers.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Small class size, lectures from the experts in their field and using state of the art liquid chromatographs and mass spectrometers will ensure that you receive first rate up-to-date knowledge to advance your career for the next five years and beyond.
- Close links and regular speakers from industrial sponsors and international companies giving students insights and up-to-the-minute knowledge of the subject area providing up-to-date knowledge.
- A hands-on component, which includes problem solving, represents a significant portion of this programme.
- The three-month industrial placements ensure a head start into industry and open up a variety of career opportunities.
- Located in the heart of London.
Dr Mark Parkin
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
One year FT, two years PT, September to September.
Waterloo Campus; some projects may take place on non-campus locations.
PhD; laboratory-based research careers; other science-related careers.
Year of entry 2013