This is a unique course for international and UK based psychiatrists, paediatricians and psychologists leading to enhanced clinical and research skills in child and adolescent mental health. Strengths of the course are the comprehensive content with strong research and clinical focus, taught by leading figures in the field.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Opportunity to be taught by leading academics in the field, including: Professor Derek Bolton, Professor Patrick Bolton, Professor Robert Goodman, Professor Sir Michael Rutter, Professor Stephen Scott, Professor Emily Simonoff, Professor Eric Taylor.
- Chance to engage in innovative research.
- Work with a variety of specialist clinicians.
- Obtain an established course qualification which has gained international credibility.
- Supervised clinical placement.
- Innovative web-based clinical learning to supplement direct experience.
Dr Anula Nikapota
This course has acquired credit internationally. Graduates are able to obtain accreditation with statutory bodies in their home countries to work clinically in child mental health.
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
One year FT, September to September, two years PT for UK-based clinicians working in CAMH/ pardiatric settings.
Denmark Hill Campus.
UK and international graduates return to clinical practice with enhanced skills and knowledge in child mental health.
Year of entry 2013