Offered in response to unprecedented demand for endodontically trained professionals from within the UK and abroad, this unique and comprehensive programme is aimed at dentists who would like to enhance their existing abilities while acquiring advanced and up-to-date skills which will enable them to successfully and confidently manage more complex and demanding endodontic cases.
- Dentistry at Kings is a renowned centre of international excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of teaching dentistry through a blended learning approach with over 20 years experience.
- Face to face training in years one and two to learn and master latest techniques.
- Delivered by a team of highly specialised academic and non academic clinicians, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Contributes towards continuing professional development (CPD).
- Opportunity to network with other Distance Learning students in the UK and abroad, who are enrolled in the various specialties offered.
Prof Francesco Mannocci
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
Three years, flexible learning, January to December (January 2014 start).
Study at home using flexible learning materials, as well as compulsory attendance at an intensive face-to-face course in first and second years in London.
It is expected that graduates will continue in general practice offering a higher standard of clinical care with an increased confidence and ability. They might also use the programme to enter independent practice focusing on endodontics.
Year of entry 2013