Blended learning programme for dental practitioners wishing to enhance knowledge of restorative dentistry for general practice with emphasis on fixed and removable prosthodontics. Clinical work must be done in your own practice, so entry is restricted to dentists working in general practice or a similar clinical environment.
The face to face training takes place in either London or Sydney*.
- Dentistry at Kings is a renowned centre of international excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of teaching dentistry through a blended learning approach with over 20 years experience.
- Face to face training in years one, two and three to learn and adopt latest techniques.
- Delivered by a team of academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Contributes towards continuing professional development (CPD).
- Opportunity to network with other Distance Learning students.
- MClinDent qualification is equivalent credits to two MScs.
- Opportunity to study face to face option in Sydney.
A sample of the course is available in the Taster
London open evenings
Find out when Kings are visiting your country
Prof Brian Millar
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 360/ECTS 180
Four years (January 2014 start).
Study from home using flexible learning materials, as well as compulsory attendance at an intensive face-to-face course in years one, two and three in the UK or Sydney, Australia.
Graduates have continued in general practice offering a higher standard of clinical care with an increased confidence and ability. Many have used the programme to enter independent practice. Some have taken on teaching posts in universities.
Year of entry 2013