The IPP is designed for international students who have graduated from university in their own country with a very good GPA. It is aimed at students who want to study at graduate level at top UK universities and who wish to improve their linguistic and academic skills. You must demonstrate evidence of a good intellectual standard and a sufficiently high level of proficiency in English language for entry.
- Focus on improving the linguistic and study skills required for successful graduate study at top UK universities.
- Support in gaining entry to some of the best graduate degree programmes in the UK.
- Improved ability to use academic English appropriately and effectively at graduate level.
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London.
- Study with the English Language Centre, accredited by the British Council and the highest ranked ELC across the University of London.
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
One year FT, September to June or six months FT, January to June.
Students progress onto graduate programmes at King's or other top UK universities. The 2011-12 cohort went onto graduate study at universities such as King's, Imperial, Cambridge, LSE, UCL, QMUL, Warwick, Durham, Manchester, Birmingham and Exeter.
Year of entry 2013