For Maxillofacial Prosthetists, Technologists and Prosthodontists working in a hospital environment or similar practice, to enhance their knowledge of intra and extra oral prosthetic facial rehabilitation and improve their clinical and technical skills. The programme provides opportunities to experience cutting edge digital technology resulting in a higher standard of clinical practice.
- Dentistry at King's is a renowned centre of international excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of teaching dentistry through a blended learning approach with over 20 years experience.
- Face to face training in year one and two to learn and adopt latest techniques.
- Programme structure allows you to continue working in practice while studying your degree at your own pace.
- Delivered by a team of academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Contributes towards continuing professional development (CPD).
- Opportunity to network with other Distance Learning students.
A sample of the course is available in the Taster
Find out when Kings are visiting your country
Dr Trevor Coward
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
Three years distance learning (January 2014 start).
Study from home using specially prepared flexible learning materials. In years one and two students attend a compulsory intensive face-to-face course in Pune, India.
It is anticipated that graduates will continue in clinical practice offering a high standard of clinical care with an increased confidence and ability.
Year of entry 2014