Taught modules in biophysics and molecular biology, bioinformatics options and an extensive research project. Leading laboratory within a centre that has been at the forefront of biophysics research for over 60 years. Excellent preparation for PhD or foundation for high level entry into industry.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Possibility to carry our research projects in biophysics at King’s or with our partner the National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Broad range of research topics to choose from.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology laboratories increasingly employ individuals with up-to-date biophysics expertise.
- Four MRC-funded studentships available (UK graduates only), covering tuition fees and a generous stipend.
- Located in the heart of London.
- Special information evening for 2013 entry on 17 June at 5.30pm. Email email@example.com to register.
Dr Mark Sanderson and Dr Roberto Steiner
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
One year FT.
PhD studies, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, cancer research, medicine, scientific administration within research councils and scientific publishing.
Year of entry 2013