Nursing with registration is an innovative two-year programme which enables graduates from other disciplines to gain professional registration in Adult, Children's or Mental Health nursing through postgraduate study. It will permit you to develop your nursing skills and build your knowledge of professional and ethical practice.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Pathways of: Nursing with Registration in Adult Nursing; Nursing with Registration in Children's Nursing; Nursing with Registration in Mental Health Nursing.
- Partnerships with world-class teaching hospitals including Guy’s and St Thomas’, King’s College Hospital, Chelsea and Westminster, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, South London & Maudsley NHS Trust.
- Links with industry, health services and policy makers.
- excellent employability; our graduates are highly sought after nationally and internationally.
- Renowned for the quality of our research work.
- World-class academics and gifted students from all walks of life.
- Approachable, available and supportive staff.
- Located in the heart of London.
PGDip Adult Nursing Lead: Anne Pegram; PGDip Children's Nursing Lead: Dr Paula Kelly; PGDip Mental Health Nursing Lead: Dr Michael Kelly
Approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
King's College London
Nursing with Registration in Adult Nursing; Nursing with Registration in Child Nursing; Nursing with Registration in Mental Health Nursing.
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 120/ECTS 60
Two years FT.
Primarily Waterloo campus with clinical practice in local NHS Trusts.
Registered Nurse positions in a range of leading NHS Trusts and with other health care providers.
Year of entry 2015