War in the Modern World provides graduate students worldwide with a comprehensive and up-to-the-minute understanding of military theory and operations between 1945 and today.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- An entirely web-delivered graduate degree programme that is available twenty-four hours and can be studied anywhere in the world when connected to the internet.
- Innovative and academically rigorous, the programme is taught by King's College London staff.
- Students engage regularly and directly with their lecturers who provide support and guidance throughout the programme.
- All materials include authored content, video, audio, images, maps, and intensively used discussion forums with full access to the resources of the King's College London library's extensive electronic holdings.
- Maximum flexibility for individual students: access content and respond to discussion postings in your own time for each study unit.
Anne-Lucie Norton, Executive Director; Dr David Easter, Academic Director; Dr Rachel Kerr, Senior Tutor
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
Minimum two years, maximum six years.
Past students from this programme have gone on to build careers in NGOs, civil services, NATO, the UN, media and publishing, finance and investment and teaching, as well as in the armed forces. A number of our students have had articles published in peer-reviewed journals, and undertaken further academic research.
Year of entry 2013