Prepares you to undertake a critical analysis of strategic international marketing issues (planning, practice and theory). Suitable for students who want to work in marketing management, marketing consultancy, media and related careers.
- Provides a high-level and rigorous understanding of the theory and practice of international marketing.
- Develops insights into marketing decision-making in a global marketing context.
- Engage in critical thinking and applied decision-making.
- This programme has been approved and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to provide direct entry onto the CIM's Professional Diploma in Marketing (see http://www.cim.co.uk/Home.aspx).
- Unrivalled location,in the heart of London
Professor Douglas West
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
One year FT, September to September
Graduates have gained a range of marketing related posts (e.g. product manager to market researcher) in organisations varying from multi-national corporations to small and medium sized enterprises.
Year of entry 2014