Prepares you to undertake a critical analysis of strategic international marketing issues (planning, practice and theory). Suitable for students who want to work in marketing management, marketing consultancy, media and related careers.
- Provides a high-level and rigorous understanding of the theory and practice of international marketing.
- Develops insights into marketing decision-making in a global marketing context.
- Engages in critical thinking and applied decision-making.
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners. King’s College London has joined forces with CIM to give students the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through CIM Graduate Gateway. CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and map alongside our own degree, which ensures we are equipping students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
- Unrivalled location,in the heart of London
Professor Douglas West
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
One year FT, two years PT, September to September
Graduates have gained a range of marketing related posts (e.g. product manager to market researcher) in organisations varying from multi-national corporations to small and medium sized enterprises.
Year of entry 2016