Our LLM is a respected and desirable academic qualification recognised throughout the world and across key legal disciplines. It focuses on our particular areas of expertise, and aims to offer a unique student experience by taking advantage of our outstanding academic reputation, with emphasis on innovative and problem-solving teaching methods as well as our comparative and international outlook.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- A sharpened focus on our key areas of excellence and a commitment to offer a premier programme and a world class student experience.
- Exceptional teaching reputation; unique, sought-after expertise, with strong links to research mixed with contemporary experience and connections with the wider London legal community.
- Designed for you to deepen or broaden your knowledge of law as an academic subject and to assist your professional development by enhancing your problem-solving skills in a transnational context.
- Unrivalled location in the heart of legal London; based in the magnificent Somerset House East Wing on the Strand and minutes from the Royal Courts of Justice, the Inns of Court and offices of major City law firms.
- We offer the following specialist LLM options:
Professor Tanya Aplin; Professor Andrea Biondi; Professor Alison Jones; Professor Eva Lomnicka; Professor Ravi Tennekoon; Professor Jonathan Schwarz
Law Society CPD points
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
One year FT, two to four years PT, September to September.
Graduates go into or continue with a variety of careers including: legal profession; banking and finance; accountancy; management consultancy; human rights organisations and other voluntary bodies; academia
Year of entry 2013