The MSc Nursing has been designed for nurses who have completed a postgraduate diploma (PGDip) with registration as an Adult, Childrenís or Mental Health Nurse and who wish to obtain a Masterís award. Career progression frequently requires nurses to be educated to Masterís level and the MSc Nursing will allow you to demonstrate your academic standing. The MSc Nursing is completed through production of a dissertation.
- Links with industry, health services and policy makers.
- Excellent employability; our graduates are highly sought after nationally and internationally.Renowned for the quality of our research work.
- World-class academics and gifted students from all walks of life.
- Approachable, available and supportive staff.
- Located in the heart of London.
Dr Jaqualyn Moore
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
Registered Nurse positions in a range of leading NHS Trusts and with other health care providers.
Year of entry 2014