Core programme content
- Project in Physics
- Literature Review.
Indicative non-core content
- Mathematical Methods in Physics III
- Statistical Mechanics
- Spectroscopy and Quantum Mechanics
- Theoretical Particle Physics
- Solid State Physics
- General Relatvity and Cosmology
- Advanced Biophysical Techniques
- Physics of Life at a Small Scale.
FORMAT AND ASSESSMENT
The two compulsory modules are assessed via coursework. The majority of the other optional modules avaiable are assessed by written examinations.
Please contact for details
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
One year FT, September to June.
Many students go on to do a higher Physics degree, work in scientific research, teaching or work in the financial sector.
Year of entry 2013