Core programme content
- Reflecting on professional practice
- Developing professional enquiry skills
- Teaching & learning, personalisation & assessment for learning
- Subject knowledge & curriculum development
- Child development & Inclusion
- Leadership & management, working with others
- Teacher Enquiry: an opportunity to perform an extended piece of work that builds on the preceding areas of study.
FORMAT AND ASSESSMENT
School focused, enquiry based, modular course: individually tailored programme content: assessment methods selected from a wide variety of forms designed to add value to the school and the individuals practice as well as the assessment needs of the module.
Dr Bob Burstow, Programme Director
King's College London
Credit value (UK/ECTS equivalent)
UK 180/ECTS 90
Three years PT
Waterloo Campus-based; the majority of teaching takes place close to participants' workplaces and online.
Completion of the programme will offer a student a significant advantage in their career progression in the teaching profession.
Year of entry 2013