A six-year medical degree programme open to students studying A levels/Access to Medicine at eligible non-selective state schools in London, Kent and Medway. Students study the core curriculum at a slower pace and with greater support for first three years. The course covers the same topics, at the same level of detail, as the standard 5-year medical degree programme, and students sit the same assessments throughout.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Underlying philosophy of full integration of medical science and clinical teaching.
- Teaching underpinned by our own virtual campus online learning resource.
- A wealth of facilities and resources including the largest UK medical anatomy museum.
- Offers dissection and prosection teaching.
- Enriched by a global network of international partnerships including Johns Hopkins University.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014