Study a degree in the heart of London combining the comparative study of Western literature with special attention to the literatures and cultures of the Classical world, including language. The comparative component offers study of a variety of themes, genres and historical periods.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- One of the very best classics departments in the country, renowned for its quality of teaching, student experience and cutting-edge research.
- Central location offers collaborations with the British Museum and the Museum of London, which are incorporated into undergraduate teaching.
- The department stages an annual Greek play in the original language, providing students with an opportunity to experience the Greek dramatic tradition.
- Degree programmes combine focus and flexibility, allowing students to pursue their interests.
- Graduates are equipped with analytical and presentational skills valued by employers, leading to careers in heritage-related professions, the media, education, civil service and the performing arts.
Follow King's Classics on facebook
- The course draws on the teaching and research expertise of some of the highest ranked literature departments in the UK.
- Flexible degree programme – students have the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of courses across a number of departments.
- Central location offers students the opportunity to benefit from London’s unique cultural resources.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014