An Ancient History degree based in London, which also explores archaeology, art, literature and thought. Students are able to choose Greek or Roman history or both; study significant periods, great individuals or key themes. There is also the opportunity to learn Latin and/or Greek in order to understand original texts.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- One of the very best classics departments in the country, renowned for its quality of teaching, student experience and cutting-edge research.
- Central location offers collaborations with the British Museum and other cultural institutions, which are incorporated into undergraduate teaching.
- The department stages an annual Greek play in the original language, providing students with an opportunity to experience the Greek dramatic tradition.
- Degree programmes combine focus and flexibility, allowing students to pursue their interests.
- Graduates are equipped with analytical and presentational skills valued by employers, leading to careers in heritage-related professions, the media, education, civil service and the performing arts.
Follow the Department of Classics at King's on facebook
King's College London
Year of entry 2014