The Biomedical Engineering BEng programme is designed to train the next generation of biomedical engineers working in healthcare research and development. On completion of the course, graduates can go on to specialise in Medical Engineering, Medical Physics or apply for further study in Medicine. The degree provides a foundation in mathematics, engineering and science within a focused biomedical engineering curriculum.
- King's is recognised as one of the international leaders in Medical Engineering and physics education.
- The Biomedical Engineering Department is based in one of the UK’s centres of excellence for medical imaging in a clinical setting at St Thomas’ Hospital.
- Designed to prepare students to enter jobs in the evolving field of biomedical engineering, healthcare research or further study in medicine.
- Taught by a combination of clinical and academic researchers at the forefront of their field.
- Scholarships of up to £18k are available
King's College London
St Thomas' Hospital and Strand Campus
Year of entry 2014