Biomedical Science has been a success story for Britain. Benefit from our high quality teaching in the School of Biomedical Sciences based in the heart of London with its wide choice of modules, and develop a Biomedical Science degree programme that reflects your scientific strengths and interests.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
- Only university to host six Medical Research Council centres.
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- Contemporary approach based on our history of pioneering discoveries – including our part in finding the structure of DNA.
- Career opportunities through international exchanges and working in industry.
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014