Management is a broad discipline that encompasses a number of specialist fields such as economics, psychology, sociology, accounting, finance, marketing, law, human resource management, and organisational behaviour. Study King's BSc Business Management degree encompassing a broad range of management disciplines and related skills in the heart of London.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Offers a broad, balanced approach to management that provides both a foundation of core modules in the principal disciplines and the opportunity to specialise in areas of particular interest.
- Research-led curriculum encourages critical analysis and debate on a wide range of contemporary management issues.
- Students from over 50 countries create an international environment for learning, bringing a diverse range of perspectives to the course.
- Central location offers students the closer links to the business world in the heart of London.
- Graduates are highly employable, entering into careers that include banking, consultancy, accountancy, marketing, advertising and management.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014