Study a degree based in London which explores the archaeology, art, history, literature and thought of the ancient world. Learn archaeological and art historical study skills. Students are able to choose Greek or Roman art or archaeology, or a mixture, in addition to modules that cover the Bronze Age or eastern archaeology.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- One of the very best classics departments in the country, renowned for its quality of teaching, student experience and cutting-edge research.
- Central location offers collaborations with the British Museum and other cultural institutions, which are incorporated into undergraduate teaching.
- The department stages an annual Greek play in the original language, providing students with an opportunity to experience the Greek dramatic tradition.
- Degree programmes combine focus and flexibility, allowing students to pursue their interests. Some archaeological modules are taught jointly with ancient historians for a wide coverage of study skills.
- Graduates are equipped with analytical and presentational skills valued by employers, leading to careers in heritage-related professions, the media, education, civil service and the performing arts.
Follow King's Classics on facebook
King's College London
Year of entry 2014