Study a classics degree that takes in aspects of the classical world primarily through reading ancient texts in the original Greek or Latin. There is also the opportunity to explore other aspects of the ancient world, in, for example, the historical and philosophical modules.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- One of the best Classics departments in the country, renowned for its quality of teaching, student experience and cutting-edge research.
- The department stages an annual Greek play in the original language, providing students with an opportunity to experience and participate in the Greek dramatic tradition.
- Degree programmes combine focus and flexibility, allowing students to pursue their interests.
- Central location offers collaborations with the British Museum and other cultural institutions, which are incorporated into undergraduate teaching.
- Graduates are equipped with analytical and presentational skills valued by employers, leading to careers in heritage-related professions, the media, education, civil service and the performing arts.
Follow King's Classics on facebook.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014