Study the similarities and differences between literature written in different places and at different times in the heart of London. The comparative literature degree module choices embrace nine languages, five continents and span over 2,500 years. Each year includes two film studies modules.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- The course draws on the teaching and research expertise of some of the highest ranked literature departments in the UK.
- Flexible degree programme – students have the opportunity to choose from a wide variety courses across a number of departments.
- Central location offers students the opportunity to benefit from London’s unique cultural resources.
- The best department for the study of film in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2012, 2013).
- The leading dedicated film studies team in central London.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Central location offers exciting possibilities for further access to film, most notably King's close proximity to the British Film Institute Library, and the new BFI Southbank.
- Provides a grounding for pursuing careers in the media arts and related activities.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014