Three-year dental degree programme in the heart of London designed specifically for a very limited number of qualified doctors wishing to pursue a career in either oral and maxillofacial surgery or oral medicine/pathology.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Largest dental school in the UK offering entry routes to studying dentistry and graduating over 160 dentists a year.
- Offers students state-of-the-art clinical and technical facilities.
- Evidence-based, research-led degree programme with a high level of clinical experience in all areas.
- Partnership with the world famous hospitals: Guy’s, King’s College and St Thomas’.
- Opportunity to choose to intercalate a BSc degree.
King's College London
Guy's, King's Denmark Hill and St Thomas' Campuses, and Portsmouth University
Year of entry 2015