School: Dental Institute.
Innovative entry route into dentistry based in the heart of London designed to enable graduates with honours degrees in biomedical-related science subjects and healthcare professionals with a degree, to study for a degree in dentistry on a four-year programme.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Largest dental school in the UK offering entry routes to studying dentistry and graduating over 160 dentists a year.
- Offers students state-of-the-art clinical and technical facilities.
- Evidence-based, research-led degree programme with a high level of clinical experience in all areas.
- Partnership with the world famous hospitals Guy’s, King’s College and St Thomas’.
- Opportunity to choose to intercalate a BSc degree.
King's College London
Guy's, King's Denmark Hill and St Thomas' Campuses, and Portsmouth University
Year of entry 2014