A degree based in the heart of London taking in the latest thinking in dental education: early clinical exposure, emphasis on ideas and facts, integrated teaching, choices. Taught by internationally renowned staff at an institution that combines teaching and research and can claim to be the best in the country.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Largest dental school in the UK offering entry routes to studying dentistry and graduating over 160 dentists a year.
- Offers students state-of-the-art clinical and technical facilities.
- Evidence-based, research-led degree programme with a high level of clinical experience in all areas.
- Partnership with the world famous hospitals: Guy’s, King’s College and St Thomas’.
- Opportunity to choose to intercalate a BSc degree.
King's College London
Guy's, King's Denmark Hill and St Thomas' Campuses, and Portsmouth University
Year of entry 2016