A dynamic degree that offers students the chance to study in the heart of London and engage with its literary history. Our teaching is of the highest quality and our modules cover the global history of literatures in English. The programme introduces students to a range of theoretical and historical approaches to literary study. This degree will develop essential skills in critical thinking, expression and research.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- One of the oldest English departments in the country, with an international reputation for the quality of its teaching and research.
- Personal attention given to each student, creating a vibrant intellectual atmosphere and a network of support.
- Offers a wide range of modules and diverse approaches.
- Central London location offers access to Shakespeare’s Globe, and countless other sites and buildings with literary associations.
- Graduates develop transferable analytical and communications skills making them highly desirable to employers across a range of sectors.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014