Study for an LLB law degree from King's in London and a Juris Doctor from Columbia University, New York. The first and second years follow the LLB programme, with the third and fourth years spent at Columbia University. Selection for transfer is made after completion of the first year of LLB.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Recognised globally as one of the UK's premier law schools.
- Teaching by internationally respected, leading academics and visiting lecturers and practitioners from City law firms.
- Unrivalled location for law, based in the East Wing of Somerset House on the Strand, with the Royal Courts of Justice, Law Society and Inns of Court all on your doorstep.
- Consistently high student satisfaction ratings in the National Student Survey.
- Excellent legal research resources at the College's impressive Maughan Library.
- Active student-run societies organising social and career-oriented functions as well as mooting competitions.
- Up to 75 scholarships will be awarded on merit to undergraduates enrolling in law as part of the Dickson Poon Scholarship Programme. The scholarships are currently worth from £18,000 to more than £27,000 over three or four years. For information on this and other funding opportunities, please visit the Student Funding webpages.
King's College London. This is a dual award programme which also leads to an award from Columbia University, New York
Single honours at King's plus other award at partner institution
Strand Campus (third and fourth years in the USA)
Year of entry 2014