Study for an LLB law degree in London and the Master 1 en droit in Paris, which will allow you to train professionally in either or both countries. The last two years of this four-year programme are taken at the University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) to study French law. The programme benefits from a new partnership with international law firm Reed Smith LLP, to support your learning and future career development.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Recognised globally as one of the UK's premier law schools.
- Teaching by internationally respected, leading academics and visiting lecturers and practitioners from City law firms.
- Unrivalled location for law, based in the East Wing of Somerset House on the Strand, with the Royal Courts of Justice, Law Society and Inns of Court all on your doorstep.
- Consistently high student satisfaction ratings in the National Student Survey.
- Excellent legal research resources at the College's impressive Maughan Library.
- Active student-run societies organising social and career-oriented functions as well as mooting competitions.
- The programme benefits from a new partnership with international law firm Reed Smith LLP, to support your learning and future career development.
- Read an interview in Avenue des Ecoles with programme leader, Dr Eva Steiner, about the dual degree programme
- The Dickson Poon Undergraduate Law Scholarship programme is the largest scholarship programme for Law in UK and Europe, with up to 75 scholarships available. It is aimed at supporting the brightest and the best students and worth from £18,000 to £36,000. The Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and open to all who apply to study Law at King's and who are offered a place one one of our LLB programmes.
King's College London. This is a dual award programme which also leads to an award from University of Paris I (Pantheon Sorbonne)
Single honours at King's plus other award at partner institution
Strand Campus (third and fourth years in Paris)
Year of entry 2015