Attain a high level of proficiency in German and Spanish and develop knowledge and critical understanding of their cultures and societies. Based in London the joint degree includes a year abroad usually in German and Spanish-speaking countries. Our compulsory language modules cater for all levels.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Highest-rated department in German within London and nationally on the strength of its world-leading and internationally excellent research.
- Teaching informed and delivered by staff who carry out that research.
- Exceptionally wide range of modules covering literature, language, film, and history.
- Central location offers students access to a variety of libraries and resources, including the Goethe-Insitut and the Austrian Cultural Forum.
- Opportunity to study in a German-speaking country offers students the opportunity to immerse themselves in culture and society and achieve language fluency.
- One of the country's most highly rated Hispanic Studies departments for teaching and research.
- Programme taught by staff who are experts in their field.
- Central location offers easy access to a wide range of institutes and centres that promote Hispanic culture.
- Opportunity to study abroad for a year offers students the chance to immerse themselves in culture and society and achieve language fluency.
- Lively department social life through the student-run Hispanic Society.
King's College London
Year of entry 2015