Attain a high level of proficiency in the German language, and develop your knowledge and critical understanding of German culture and society through an exceptionally wide choice of modules. The degree programme is based in London and includes a year in a German-speaking country.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Highest-rated department in German within London and nationally on the strength of its world-leading and internationally excellent research.
- Teaching informed and delivered by staff who carry out that research.
- Exceptionally wide range of modules covering literature, language, film, thought, and history.
- Central location offers students access to a variety of libraries and resources, including the Goethe-Institut and the Austrian Cultural Forum.
- Opportunity to study in a German-speaking country offers students the ability to immerse themselves in culture and society and achieve language fluency.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014