The Major/minor degree in London is split between Hispanic Studies and English studies. The Department of Spanish, Portuguese & Latin American Studies is active in all fields of Hispanic language, literature and cultural history. The English Department prides itself on the range and diversity of the modules it offers.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- One of the country's most highly rated Hispanic Studies departments for teaching and research.
- Programme taught by staff who are experts in their field.
- Central location offers easy access to a wide range of institutes and centres that promote Hispanic culture.
- Opportunity to study abroad for a year offers students the chance to immerse themselves in culture and society and achieve language fluency.
- Lively department social life through the student-run Hispanic Society.
- One of the oldest English departments in the country, with an international reputation for the quality of its teaching and research.
- Personal attention given to each student, creating a vibrant intellectual atmosphere and a network of support.
- Offers a wide range of modules, and diverse approaches.
- Central location offers access to Shakespeare’s Globe, and countless other sites and buildings with literary associations.
- Graduates develop transferable analytical and communications skills making them highly desirable to employers across a range of sectors.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014