The King's BA History degree programme is designed to develop your critical thinking and independence of thought about the past. The unrivalled range of modules ensures that you can choose a coherent programme of study to match your interests whilst studying in central London.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- One of the best history departments in the world, ranked 2nd in the UK by The Sunday Times newspaper (2011).
- Excellent graduate prospects, amongst the top five in the country (Times Good University Guide, 2010).
- Graduates get top jobs in a wide range of sectors, including law, business, government, heritage, finance and teaching.
- A wider range of periods and places than most history degrees, from medieval Europe to modern India.
- Students are taught in a friendly and supportive environment by expert historians.
- The central London location offers students easy access to world-class museums, collections and libraries.
Follow King's history on facebook
King's College London
Year of entry 2014