An opportunity to explore and to integrate the biological and behavioural sciences, with the aim to appreciate how they contribute to our understanding of the evolution, structure, function, development and behaviour of our species. The Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology degree programme is based in central London.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
- Only university to host six Medical Research Council centres.
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- Contemporary approach based on our history of pioneering discoveries – including our part in finding the structure of DNA.
- Career opportunities through international exchanges and working in industry.
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014